group walks 6/28

Talk about walking. Training, groups, racing, and more!

Moderators: jamesmartin, veggie_kathy

group walks 6/28

Postby paulawalks » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Dang! I forgot to update for the Saturday walks. Here it is.......

7 am at Mt Trashmore for 10 miles. Probably at around a 15:00/mile pace but possibly will break out into different paces later in the 10 miles. If you don't want to come out at 7 or don't want to walk 10 miles just meet them at the normal parking area or go clockwise until you find them.

8:30 am I will be there for a bit slower pace - total of 4 miles which is two 2 mile loops. Again, there may be different pace groups once we get started so come on out regardless of your walking speed.

As always let me know if you have any questions before 8:30 Friday evening.
Meeting place for all groups is at Mt Trashmore in the lot facing Edwin at the car entrance which is directly across from the side street named "Expressway Dr." If you have joined us before and know the route your pace group takes you can join up with them at any point in the walk by walking the opposite direction of what is stated below for each group. Normally the groups make a quick stop at the cars for fluids so that is another time when you can meet up with them. If there is an event and the parking is full in the Edwin lot there is parking on the street on the Expressway Drive side street.
paulawalks

Return to All About Walking